We are committed to the finest service available. Read below to see why over 200 companies have chosen GHSC.
- The GREATER HAMILTON SAFETY COUNCIL was established in 1942 with continuous service to business, community and organizations. The safety council is renowned as a local, state and national
safety award winner.
- Network with other companies affiliated with the GHSC.
- Members may be eligible for the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation rebate programs. Benefit from state of the art BWC workshops that meet company needs.
- Annual Safety Expos, seminars and lectures which meet state and federal mandated continuing education requirements.
- Website with 24/7 availability. Safety announcements on the state and federal level along with announcements of our expos, seminars, lectures and other community events.
- Annual Safety Awards Banquet with award presentation for safety professionals.
- Updates on safety issues at monthly meetings by safety professionals.
- Company classes for continued employee safety requirements.
- Members receive discounts at GHSC sponsored events and programs.
- Public education relative to safety issues
- Programs include:
- Defensive Driving Courses
- Mock crashes and trials at area high schools
- So you want to drive a car program
- Public educational programs and safety fairs
- Safety Town for 4-5 Year old children
Membership dues are TAX DEDUCTIBLE
AREA OF FOCUS:
- Industrial Division
- Home Division
- Fire Division
- School Division
- Transportation Division
Give us a call at (513) 896-5333 if you would like to learn more.
Join us today by downloading the form below and emailing it to: email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER: BUCKLE UP - SLOW DOWN - DON'T DRIVE IMPARED